For more information or if you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GAPSA Collaborative Events Fund (CEF) helps fund events that are financially supported by at least two constituent divisions within GAPSA, whether directly through their student governments or via subsidiary clubs & organizations.
To apply for CEF Funding, please fill out the CEF Request Form*, and then follow the instructions below.
- On the form, please make sure to account for each expense (provide a full budget), as well as how much each school is contributing.
- Once the form is completed, e-mail the GAPSA Finance Vice President.
- The form will be presented at a meeting of the Finance Committee, composed of the treasurers of all divisions within GAPSA.
- You must send a representative to the Finance Committee Meeting to present the request and answer any questions.
- The Finance Committee will then vote on a recommendation, either (a) for the full amount, (b) for some other amount, or (c) to deny the request.
- This recommendation will be taken to the next GAPSA Assembly Meeting, where it can either be upheld, overturned, or edited.
- You must send a representative to the GAPSA Assembly Meeting to present the request and answer any questions.
*CEF Request Form is in the process of becoming a WaveSync form.